Latest online edition of Radiology has concluded total sodium concentration (TSC) accumulation dramatically increases in the advanced stage of RR MS, especially in the normal-appearing brain tissues, concomitant with disability. Brain sodium MR imaging may help monitor the occurrence of tissue injury and disability. For this study, authors used Three-dimensional 23Na MR imaging data were obtained with a 3.0-T unit
- Follow up on Peroneal Split-MRI
- Split Peroneus Brevis Tendon-MRI
- Tribute to Robert Ledley
- How old is practice of Teleradiology?
- Reduced CT Density Thyroid Gland
- Non-traumatic Pneumopericardium-CXR
- Should Radiologists in India be allowed to compet...
- CT SCAN & DINOSAURS' EATING HABITS
- Sodium MR for MS-New Update
- Dorsal Epidural Lipoma-MRI
- Benign post-traumatic intracranial hypertension
- Possible Sacrococcygeal Chordoma-MRI
- Antioxidants before getting an Xray Done?
- Perianal Fistula-MRI
- Epidural Arachnoid Cyst
- Mammogram-Possible Malignancy
- Social Media from the Radiology Perspective: Inter...
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)