This is patient who is post ACL repair with persistent flexion deformity. MRI was done as a part of evaluation. MRI revealed following : Metallic screws are noted in the lower end of femur and tibia limiting the evaluation by resultant suspectibility artifacts. There is evidence of altered signal intensity around the ACL graft which is not well seen which probably indicates arthrofibrosis of the ACL graft. There is evidence of altered lesion in the tibial insertion of the graft which may be indicative of cyclops lesion versus cystic lesion as it hyperintense on T2 weighted images and cyclops lesion is usually low-intermediate signal. Tibial tunnel appears mildly anteriorly placed as compared to intercondylar roof line.
- MRI in Orthopedics-Conference
- iDAMS-Tablet Based PG Medical Entrance Coaching
- String of Beads Sign-Small Bowel Obstruction
- Acute Pyelonephritis-CT
- Superior Sagittal Thrombosis-MRI
- Constrictive Pericarditis-CT
- RAPUNZEL SYNDROME – An ultrasound diagnosis
- Secrets of Diffusion-For Radiology Resident
- Post ACL Repair-MRI
- Medial Tibial Condyle Stress Fracture-MRI
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome-MRI
- Bilateral Ectopia Lentis in a case of Marfan Syndr...
- Diskoid Medial Meniscus-Rare Lesion
- Possible symptomatic mediopatellar plica-MRI
- AVM IN CESAREAN SCAR-USG
- Importing outside studies to PACS
- Early Avascular Necrosis-MRI
- HIGH RESOLUTION SONOGRAPHY IN ROTATOR CUFF TEAR
- Possible Link Between Dental X-rays and Meningioma...
- Young Radiologists in India look for a change in e...
- Superdominant Right Coronary Artery
- Silicone Gel Breast Implants: MRI
- Haematometra & Hematosalpix-MRI
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)