Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Image Quiz-Chest CT
What is the diagnosis and what is this sign known as?
Answer- Left Empyema With Split Pleura Sign
Leave your answers in the comments section. The correct answer and the winners will be published right here next week.
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- Reasons for women wanting a Prenatal USG
- PET/CT in Oncology
- From My Column on The Medical Blog Network-Patient...
- Good Link for Lung radiology teaching files
- Have We Radiologists Oversold Mammography?
- Now you can listen to your favourite Sumer's Radio...
- Unfair comments in the Press About Mammography int...
- Normal Chest X-ray in Heart Failure
- Google for Radiologists!!
- Indian Medical Journals Full text Online
- MRCP at 3.0 Tesla and 1.5 Tesla- A comparison
- What is new in the Medical Imaging Research
- Indian Medical Informatics News-Telemedicine link ...
- How Relevant are Peer Review Journals Nowadays?
- Screening Carotid artery in patients with CAD
- All India Pre PG examination (AIPG)2006-Radiology ...
- Carotid plaque can be characterized now by simply ...
- A new sign-Hyperdense Posterior Cerebral Artery Si...
- Sumer's Radiology Site wins The Best Clinical Webl...
- Image Quiz-Chest CT
- Link about Signs in Chest Radiology (useful link f...
- Radiology in Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Signs in Thoracic Radiology-For the Radiology Resi...
- Select posts from Sumer's Radiology Site available...
- Vote for my site, Polls for 2005 Medical Weblog aw...
- Calcaneal Fractures-Role of CT
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2005 (158)